Mungo Frimpley’s Amazing CircusPosted: 12/12/2013 Filed under: Monkeybroth announcements | Tags: budgens, circus, clown, entertainment, midgets, Pigs Leave a comment
Coming to Spatchcock 20 December
Roll up! Roll up! (or walk) to what has been called the 3,568,543rd wonder of Biffordshire!
Back by occasional demand, Mungo Frimpley’s fantastical circus returns to Spatchcock! Laugh at a creepy clown on a trampoline, Marvel at the lax health and safety! Gasp at the price of candy floss!
- Mavis Bramley’s dancing girls! – Est. 1937 and still dancing!
- The deaf-defying mumbling man!
- The stripy horses with feathers on their heads!
- Bruce Force – The only strong man/midget combo in England!
- The Damian unt Frott show – Taming lions in white leatherette!
- Nevill Freeply and the world’s strongest grape!
- Bernadette and Bernard – The amputee trapeze artists!
- Nigel Curry and his ring of fire!
- Disco Monkeys – Yes they are actual monkeys! They dance!!!
- Bendy Brenda – The human contortionist!
- Things like pigs but massive and grey with really long noses!
- Bump & Grind – Mungo’s house clowns ft. Gary the exploding horse!
- Frank Hollers – He’s louder than Brian Blessed in a lift!
- Waffle shoving on ice and laser show!
.…and little more!
Venue: Behind the recreational ground in Grattles field. Follow the smell of faded grandeur.
Tickets available from Budgens in the High Street. Curtain opens at 11pm. No flash photography, normal everyday photography only. Show may contain disappointment, feelings of mild discomfort and peanuts.
Disco PigPosted: 26/07/2013 Filed under: Disco Pig | Tags: begonias, comedy, entertainment, Marbella, music, otters, police acadamy, sale shoes, scampi, villa 1 Comment
BIP, BIP, BIP, BOP, BOP, Weeeow Weeeow Weeeow Burzzzzzp. Yeah, it’s da pig, voice boxin’ like dat funny man off Police Academy. Disco Pig, he is not liking that film coz the fuzz always win init. Not cool brah…
Anywayz, I been staying at me nans, Cha-Cha Pig, lookin’ after her and keepin’ her nice. She does a royal Sunday lunch wiv all the trimmings so life is sweeeeet! She been havin’ some trouble wiv da local hoofs comin’ around her manor and tearing up her begonias. Disco Pig be all up in their face and stuff and teachin’ dem some manners. Unfortunate for Disco Pig, dey go and call up their brothers and, before I know it, da whole Aston Clinton massive be all over Disco Pig like a moth to honey!
Me? I got outta there man! Da Pig knows what good for him ya know!
Anyway, check out the total quality on dis selection of top beats! TUUUUNZ and naaaa fillaaaaa!
Disco Pig charts
The Best of the Bests – Mauve, Mauve, oh I’m so Mauve
Grimlock Ft. Spade of Bass – Get me to Winchester and the people will be freed!
Peter Gurdy and the Festival of Angles – You’re so obtuse (you probably think this song is about Bagels)
Skanky Fire Engine – Sound your siren like you want it
Overworld – Died sloppy
Café-Del-Mars-Bar – Deep fried if possible
The Other Otters Offer Better Butter – Soon see Sue’s sale shoes
The Temperate – I can see no reason why buying this record will affect you in any way
The Spokey Dokey’s – Click………click……..click…..click…click..clickclickclickclick
Frankie goes to Pinewood – Seriously, just calm down ok?
Queens of Marbella – Your villa’s on fire (Time-Sharez mix)
Messy Conquest – Dip in the crimson lake
M Cox and the Splendid Nosegays – Today has scampi written all over it